Corrugated Fabric Expansion Bellows are often used in ducts which carry hot gases at low pressures. The major design parameters are the temperatures and flow rates of the gases and the amount and abrasiveness of solids suspended in the gases. Layers of different fabrics insulation can be combined to accommodate the temperatures and pressure in the system. The fabric belt may need to be replaced periodically.
• Rubber Bellows: Fabric Bellows
• Foam Bellows: Leather Bellows
• PVC / Plastic Coated Bellows: Silicon Coated Fabric Bellows
• Rexine Bellows: Nylon Plastic Polyester Bellows
• Rubber Coated Fabric Bellows: Canon Bellow